Thursday 29 October 2009

I'm back!!!

I'm baaa-aack!!! (Said in best "Poltergeist" voice...LOL)
Brielle and I have been away the last week visiting my sister Mandy, and her family in Townsville. We had such a great time, as it was the first time we had ever scrapped together and it was GREAT! Late nights EVERY night though...LOL. (It was the first time I had ever actually scrapped with anyone.) We each had our own desk to work on in her study / scrap room, we turned up the 80's music and sang and scrapped and laughed! We had a ball!
It wasn't only us that had fun though, the kids did too. Brielle loved seeing her cousins Madeline and Jackson and followed them everywhere. (And she also loved having all new toys to play with!) They loved having her there too, and both of them were great with her. As an added bonus we also had nana to help us amuse the kids, as mum travelled up with me so we could all be together. Our time there was WAY too short though, I can't wait to visit again!
Here are a couple of pics of the kids, these are the best I could get when working with kids who are 4 1/2, 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 years old! (Whoever said don't work with kids or animals wasn't kidding...LOL)

Brielle, Madeline & Jackson...

No comments: