Friday 24 July 2009

Lots to Share!

OK, you'll have to bear with me today...I have lots to share due to scrapping up a storm this week. All my mad scrapping has been for the Christmas in July CC at SBT50. Deadline is creeping up and I really want to get all the challenges done for this one (9 in total!) I have managed to complete 5 LOs in the last 5 days, which has got to be a record for me!

"Adorable" - LO created for the Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge. We had to use a Christmas photo we were asked to upload before the CC began. Other than that, we had free rein with the criteria.

"2 Little Pigs" - LO created for Scraplift Challenge. We had to scraplift a LO provided and do our own take on it. I chose to replicate the basic structure of the LO, as well as using some of the techniques and elements used. Most of all, I wanted to use a bright colour scheme like the original.

"Seeing Santa" - created for the LO With an Edge Challenge. We had to use decorative edge papers for this one.

"The Ears" - LO created for the Funny Face Challenge. We had to include a photo of someone with a funny face. The pic is of me celebrating my 31st birthday. The journalling is about how I wore the ears out all night just because I was dared to.

"Green Meets Blue" - LO created for the Christmas Celebration Challenge. For this challenge, we each had our own criteria. The criteria I received was to use cardstock only - NO printed paper (what!?!), punched or handmade flowers, handmade or rub-on flourishes, subject was to be nature and had to include word 'green' in the title. I struggled with this criteria for quite some time and found it difficult to get motivated to do it. In the end, I decided to complete the LO as simply as I could whilst still incorporating each of the elements.

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

Fantastic LOs! You have been scrapping your heart out, wonderful effort!