Sunday 14 June 2009

A scrapping share!

Just a quick scrapping share from me! I am currently participating in the "Tiaras & Crowns" CC happening over at SB Top 50 and there are some great challenges and prizes on offer. Added to this is the great range of monthly challenges for June...it's scrappers heaven there at the moment...now what to do next?

Here's my share...


"Royal Dummy Spit" LO created for challenge # 1 of the SB Top 50 June CC. It was a colour challenge, and I chose red & purple. Also had to include a crown charm supplied by my2angels. Photo is of Brielle during a recent tantrum.



"Happy Birthday Little Princess" card created for challenge # 2 of the SB Top 50 June CC. Had to use same colours as 1st challenge to create a birthday card. Also had to include charm from my2angels.

"Finding Your Feet" LO created for "Make and Bake" June challenge for SB Top 50. LO had to include exact ingredients of 2 photos, 1 alpha, 5 flowers, 8 brads, colour green and word 'new'. (Tick all the boxes!) Photo is of Brielle practising her walking at Coolum Beach.

2 comments:

bronnyk said...

Hi Sue, thought I would pop by. Oh what a gorgeous little girl you have!!! The camera loves her!! Your scrapping is stunning, you make me jelous... hope to get some scrapping done tomorrow, I have set myself to do some online challenges. See how I go???
Cheers Bronnyk

Jodi Dolbel said...

Hi Sue

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I love your layouts and card!!
ANd what a cute little girl you have there!! Adorable!!