Monday 1 June 2009

Not much scrapping, but I have been baking!

I've done little scrapping for the last few days. Life just seems to have gotten in the way. Every time I go to scrap, there is something else that pops up to distract me. I did manage to complete one LO for the SB Top 50 May Sketch Challenge though. I have also made 3 cards recently (Mothers Day, Shannon's b'day and Deb's b'day). Really enjoyed doing the cards as it was something I could complete in one short sitting. I am kicking myself that I forgot to take a pic of Deb's card though. (Black and yellow - she loved it.)
Brielle had a chance to see her Nana & Poppy last Thursday when they came up the coast for lunch. They took us to Coffee Club and Brielle was great. Sat in the highchair and just ate the entire time...typical! Mum loved her Mother's Day card when I gave it to her (I hadn't posted it as I didn't want it squashed).
I also did quite a bit of baking on the weekend, making a heap of ANZAC biscuits. They were for Deb's b'day and I put them all in a lovely big jar. (It took about 90 biscuits to fill it!) As we are so broke, I thought it would be nice if I made something instead. (Although I did buy the jar.)
I also found out I won a Heidi Swapp craft knife today from the SB Top 50 newsletter - I'm sure I will put that to good use! (I haven't got a decent knife.) Also can't wait to use the new Rose Moka pps I got from MY2ANGELS. They are DIVINE! Check them out here.

"Outakes" - LO created for May Sketch Challenge for SB Top 50. Happy with this - gave me a chance to use some left-over Xmas pics of Brielle.

"Mothers Love" card - Mum loved the BG pp I used.

Shannon's Birthday card - still masculine, even with flowers!

No comments: