Friday 26 June 2009

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by the lovely Anthea! Here goes...

8 things I look forward to:
going to bed
payday
my holiday to townsville in october
getting a haircut
finishing all the LOs I want to do this month
warmer weather
taking Brielle to the park
going out for a night

8 things I did yesterday:
got up early
scrapped a LO for a CC challenge
made Shannon cook his own dinner
talked to my sister on the phone
took Brielle for a walk
more washing
made a pudding for dessert
spent too much time on the computer

8 things I wish I could do:
sleep in every day
get out of debt
shop for scrap supplies with no budget
scrap without interruptions
get my hair and nails done
go on a family holiday
move to a bigger place
rid the world of child and animal abuse

8 things I've watched lately:
State of Origin (go Qld!)
Masterchef
All Saints
The Footy Show
Play School
In the Night Garden (unfortunately)
Thank God You're Here
Sunrise

8 people who I tag:
I am not tagging anyone, as most of the people I stalk (ahem), I mean visit, have already been tagged. (You may all breathe a collective sigh of relief now!)

No comments: