Saturday 20 June 2009

A couple of CC challenge entries!

I have managed to complete another 2 challenges for the SBT50 Tiaras & Crowns CC. The first was for a "Cook Off" Challenge, where we were asked to select 5 ingredients from a list provided. Each ingredient was then matched to a technique or element we had to include on our LO. My criteria was 1 word title, inking, fabric & ribbon, journalling and circles, no more than 4. The most difficult part of this for me was the fabric, as I don't have any fabric lying around. I did manage to find some felt scraps and used those.

"Star" - LO created for SBT50 "Cook Off" Challenge. Journalling reads - 'You love music & dancing. You saw this microphone at a birthday party and loved it. You're such a STAR!'

The next challenge I completed was an Off The Page challenge. The item had to be for our "drama king or queen" so I chose to make a treasure box for Brielle. (For her royal jewels of course!) I chose to use my favourite colour combo of pink and black and now it's finished I'm thinking of keeping it for myself...


"Treasure Box" - created for the SBT50 June CC "OTP" Challenge.

No comments: