Monday 29 June 2009

2 New LO's...Including a Double!

Another share from me tonight, 2 new LO's. The first one I completed was a double LO, which I haven't done any of for a long time. (I now remember why! lol) This LO was the last of the SBT50 CC challenges, where we had to use our answers from an earlier quiz and include them on our LO as journalling. The questions were all relating to the month of May. We also had to use at least 3 photos and a product or two from our favourite store. (I had nominated my2angels.)

"Moments in May" - LO completed for "Quiz Answers Challenge" for the SBT50 June CC.

The second LO I did was for one of the SBT50 June challenges - the sketch challenge. (View the sketch here.) I decided to remain as true as I could to the sketch, and as such, was taken out of my current comfort zone, with my LO ending up very symmetrical! This LO reminded me of just how much my style has evolved and also that I don't really like neat and even any more! I am fairly happy with the result though, and really love the colours.

"Us" - LO completed for SBT50 June sketch challenge. Pic is of Shannon & I celebrating my 30th birthday.

1 comment:

skrapprincess from Top 50 said...

More great Layouts! The double LO is fantastic, something I need to do more of myself.

Have a great week. :)