Wednesday 1 August 2018

You Rock | Scrap the Boys July Challenge


Hi everyone!
Thanks to a recent nasty virus and a severe bout of pneumonia, it's been a little while between posts for me. I am slowly on the road to recovery, but really wanted to to get this post up, despite the fact I have just missed the end of July. Today I am sharing my design team layout that I created for the July challenge for Scrap the Boys, but it also marks my final layout as a member of the team. After FOUR years as part of StB, the time has come for me to step down.

So this was the challenge I was working with...

And this is what I came up with...


I used pieces from the 'You Rock' and 'Boys Rule' collections from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, along with some cute snaps of my boys on their first day of school for my star-themed page.


On my background paper I used some starry stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps to add some extra depth.


I also added a bit of extra sparkle to my page using Colour Blast 'Bling' Shimmer Spray, which I splattered around.




I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thanks to challenge owner Rachel Lowe (and all her predecessors over the past 4 years) for having me on the Scrap the Boys team. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the team and made some long lasting friendships.

Here's a selection of some of my layouts from my time over the past four years...


Now I am starting to get back on top of things I will have some catching up to do over the next week, so stay tuned for some more projects.
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Thank you for the many years of awesome inspiration here on the STB Team. Another fantastic page from you and I look forward to seeing more of them in your creative journey. I also look forward to seeing more from the STB DT Team members in the future.
<3 V