Saturday 30 June 2018

Cool Kid | Cocoa Vanilla Studio


Hi everyone!
Sue Plumb here today to share a layout I created with the brand new 'Boys Rule' collection.
As you may already be aware, I was fortunate enough to be one of the tutors for Cocoa Vanilla Studio at the recent Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo. It had long been a dream of mine to teach at the expo and I had such a fabulous time! I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thanks to all the lovely ladies who attended and helped make my classes so enjoyable. 
The layout I am sharing today is one of the pages I taught in my "Boys Rule" class. I LOVE creating boy pages and this new collection makes it so easy!


I used the Messed Up patterned paper as my page background, which is one of the mixed media style papers from the range. (These are perfect for anyone who likes the look of mixed media but without the mess!) 


I then created a layered mat for my photos using pieces cut from the Fun & Games paper; a tab from the Accessory Sticker sheet; and a frame from the Miscellany pack.


My title was created using pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera pack, and I also added a phrase and an arrow from the new Clear Stickers pack.


Alongside my photos I added the do your own thing quote piece from the Miscellany pack.


Around my page I scattered a few stars from the Die Cut Ephemera pack; and on top of my photo I added the that's my boy piece from the 'You Rock' Rubber Charms pack. 


To balance out my page I created a small cluster in the top corner of my page using pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera pack and the Accessory Sticker sheet.
I finished off my layout with a little shading using a Faber-Castell watercolour pencil and some small splatters of Colour Blast 'Soot' Colour Artist Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back again soon to share another project with you. Until then, happy scrapping! X

No comments: