Monday 14 May 2018

"Bohemian Rhapsody" Class | Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo


Hi everyone! 
I just wanted to pop in today and share the details of the second class I will be teaching at this year's Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo!
Here are some sneak peeks and information about my "Bohemian Rhapsody" class...

Date: Thursday 7th June (one session only!)
Time: 9.30am - 11.30am


Participants in this class will be working with the gorgeous 'Bohemian Dream' collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio to create two feminine layouts. Kits include assorted papers; die cut ephemera; stickers; chipboard stickers; chipboard titles; and enamel dots.


The class will also incorporate some simple but effective mixed media techniques to add that extra little "something" to each of the layouts. (Don't be afraid, you won't get messy!) 
Participants will need to bring their basic tool kit including paper trimmer and craft mat; double sided tape; 3D foam adhesive; and photos.

Photos required:
- 2 x 3x4" (portrait) - B&W or colour (B&W preferred)
- 1 x 4x6" (landscape) - B&W or colour (B&W preferred)
*Tip* print photos with borders or mat with white cardstock to really help them pop


This is the only session that this class will be held and places are strictly limited, so ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.

To book a place, head directly to the booking page here:  https://expertiseevents.eventsair.com/scrapbook-papercraft-expo-2018/classes/Site/Register

If you have any questions about the class or requirements, please don't hesitate to contact me. Click HERE to email me or you can message me via my Sue Plumb Designs Facebook page
(I will be sharing sneaks from the third class I will be teaching soon.)
Hope to see you there! X

No comments: