Sunday 26 November 2017

Cherished | Cocoa Vanilla Studio


Hi everyone! I have a design team layout to share with you today, which was created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the new 'Bohemian Dream' collection. This week the team are focusing on the theme 'Thankful', so I decided to dedicate a page to my sister, who I am thankful for every day. 


I kept this page surprisingly clean and neat for me, using the Abundant and Dreamer papers for my page background, with a diagonal design. I then created a layered mat for my photo using pieces of the Abstract; Gypsy Heart; and Boho Bits papers. I also added a paper doily from my stash before mounting my photo on top, using some cardboard underneath it for extra dimension.


Along the right side of my photo, I added the you brighten my world tag from the Accessory Sticker sheet, which I tied with a small piece of twine. I also added a sweet little bird from the Chipboard Accent Stickers. (I love the bird so much I HAD to use it, or it was destined to become one of those little things you love so much you hoard forever!)


I then created a cluster to the left of my photo. This time I used a floral piece that I fussy cut from the Abundant paper; which I topped with some messy cotton thread and the you are amazing flair button. I also added a small Chipboard Accent Sticker heart nearby.


To balance my design I created a third small cluster in the top right corner of my page. I used the word cherished as my title, which was cut from the Boho Bits paper and popped up on some foam tape to give it dimension. I also added some floral and leaf pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera pack. Below my cluster I added my strip journaling.
To finish my page (and add a touch of messy to keep my arty heart happy) I splattered some Colour Blast Bubblegum Colour Spray around.

Thanks so much for stopping by today so I could share this with you.
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: