Tuesday 24 October 2017

Art Journal Page | Viva Las VegaStamps Guest Designer


Hi everyone!
Popping in today to share another project created as part of my guest designer spot for Viva Las VegaStamps this month. This time, I have an art journal page to share that features a photo of myself with one of my fave scrappy chicks (and VLVS design team member) Fiona Paltridge that was taken on retreat. (If you know either of us at all, you would hardly be surprised by this shot! haha)


I started by laying down my bright background colour using Dylusions paints before adding the stamping directly onto the page. 


I wanted to created a page where I could feature some of the fabulous Mary Vogel Lozinak whimsical "freak" stamps from plate #1383; so I created this page to represent a shooting gallery, with myself and Fiona as the main targets.
I think Fi and I fit right in amongst them, don't you?


After I had stamped all the images onto the page I added some extra colour detail using my Posca pens.



Here's a linked list of the stamps I used so you can find them easily in the VLVS store:
Freaks


Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. I have one more project for Viva Las VegaStamps coming up this month, so stay tuned!
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: