Friday 2 June 2017

#go | Flutterby Designs

Hi everyone!
Popping in today to share my latest design team project for Flutterby Designs. This page actually began as something else and then evolved into this. (Tell me I am not the only one whose projects take on a mind of their own?)
So, I began this page playing with a selfie, some pink Dylusions paint and my Flutterby stash and this is what I ended up with...

"#go"

I actually went back and re-visited the 'No Excuses' collection for this page. I have been on a journey to lose weight and get healthier (inspired by the Flutterby boss lady herself), since October last year. It's important to remember to document your own stories, not just those of your kids or family members.


After my painted background was dry, I created a photo mat using a few 'No Excuses' filler cards, which I cut into various pieces and layered together. I also added in a paper doily from my stash and some messy cotton black cotton for texture.


This quote (cut from an Everyday Etc card), was the perfect partner for my photo and also serves as a good reminder to myself how much of this journey is a mental game.


I used the Blackboard Sticky Quotes to support my title. I love these stickers so much (there is also a different set available in white.)


Don't you love the page tab I tucked in behind my photo? It's from the coordinating 'No Excuses' sheet.


I also added one of the coordinating flair buttons (from set #408), which I layered on top of a Charms Creations star and some messy cotton thread.


To finish off my page I added a few neon enamel dots around my page, and some splatters of Colour Blast Colour Spray.

Thanks for stopping by so I could share this with you today. I will be back again soon with another project to share.
Until then, happy scrapping! X

No comments: