Saturday 12 September 2015

Legend - Made of Awesome layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

{Confession: I have been terrible, Muriel.} This is yet another catch up post from me featuring a layout I created last month for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the Made of Awesome collection.
Ever since I clapped eyes on this collection, it has made me think of rock stars! And in my world, you don't get much bigger rock star than Foo Fighters front man Mr Dave Grohl. This amazing shot of him was captured by my sister when we went to the concert and I knew it would be a perfect match for this collection!


I used the Directions and Awesome papers and paired these with lots of pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera and Accessory Stickers sheet. The cool mix of elements was perfect for my theme.


I used both of the alphas from the Alphabet Sheet for my title, which I tried to keep simple and understated to keep the focus on the photo.


I also used snippets cut from the Mixed Up and Lucky Star papers and topped the cluster pictured below with one of the coordinating Flair Buttons.


Don't you agree that Made of Awesome is perfect for rock stars?
If you would like to get your hands on some Made of Awesome to scrap your own concert pics you will find it all in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio shop HERE (Check out the special offer available for the ENTIRE collection!)
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This layout rocks....sorry couldn't resist that! This looks fabulous!