Sunday 5 April 2015

Who's "A Planner"?

So, who out there amongst you is "a planner"? If you are, then today this one's for you!

I recently acquired this gorgeous Kikki K leather planner. This is what it looked like when it came to me. (|Pretty, but not "me" enough for my liking!)


So, being a papercrafter with all the tools already at my disposal, I decided to dip my toe into the world of "planning" by seeing what I could do to put my own personality into my planner. I started by creating my own custom made dividers using some gorgeous "Sugar & Spice" papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Here they are...


I also added some gorgeous Kaisercraft and Project Life pocket cards to my planner.
Here's how they look inside. I am so happy with it!



If you would like to see how I made these, you will find the instructions in my post up on the Off the Rails Scrapbooking blog HERE. Pop over and see how easy it is!

Til next time, happy scrapping! (Or planning!) X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Wow love the added color!