Wednesday 22 April 2015

A Cocoa Vanilla Studio Mash-Up!

Just popping in to share my latest Cocoa Vanilla Studio layout with you all. For this one, I used a "mash-up" of products from both the "Sugar & Spice" and "Flying High" collections, demonstrating just how well the two work together.

Here is my layout...


I love this pic of my daughter atop the mountain, so I tried to build my layout by choosing elements to reflect it. The "Little Man" paper was the perfect background, as the triangle design echoed the mountain theme, whilst the cork on the journal card was to reflect the natural texture of the rock.


The doilies were to reflect the clouds, and I also added a cloud sticker from the Sticker Accessory sheet. The little plane wood veneer is not only because she was "up in the clouds", but it also adds a touch of whimsy to the layout. (There are lots of other little elements I chose to reflect parts of the photo, but I won't bore you with them all!)


No hand written journaling this time, as I decided to go for a "cleaner" look. 
And how gorgeous is that "Sugar & Spice" flair? They come in sets of 6 different designs and coordinate perfectly with the range. I have lots of stickers and wood veneer shapes scattered around too. 


Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to. Don't forget to follow the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Facebook page and if you have any of your own CVS creations we would love to see them there! (You might see the odd giveaway there too!) ;)
Sue X

2 comments:

Sar said...

I love your clean lines, so good! Love the journalling too, do you use a typewriter or a computer?

Lizzyc said...

This layout is lovely! Those papers are so pretty!