Wednesday 2 July 2014

Off the Rails - Palette Challenge!

Just a quick share from me today, showing you an Off the Page item (I know, don't keel over from shock!) that I created as my sample for this month's challenge at Off the Rails. This month there is a gorgeous colour palette for inspiration and it led me to create this...


As soon as I saw the palette, I immediately thought of the 'Fancy Pants - Be Different' papers I recently received from Wild About Scrap. Those cute little monsters on the 'Be Different - Monsters' papers were just begging to be fussy cut, so I decided to create a sign for my boys' bedroom door with them. (The base of this sign was actually from the side of an old cardboard box!)

Make sure you pop over to the Off the Rails blog HERE (where there have been some exciting changes!) to see the colour palette that inspired me, and for more creations from the DT. There's a fabulous prize pack up for grabs from our very own DT member Rachael Funnell for this challenge. I do hope you will join us, I would love to see what YOU create! X

No comments: