Saturday 12 July 2014

Another D-lish CC Layout!

So I managed to find time to complete another of the D-lish Scraps CC challenges, this time it was Alz's Product Challenge. The challenge was to use at least 5 different types of flowers. (No problem with that here, I LOVE flowers!) I managed to use no less than 7 different types of flowers from D-lish alone! hehe (Plus some old 'flat' paper flowers from my stash and even a pearl flower pin.)

Here is my layout...

{Papers & die cut embellishments are from American Crafts 'Dear Lizzy - Daydreamer' collection}

Here are some close-ups...

{D-lish flair button from the 'Life in Bokeh' set;' D-lish pearl heart cabochon;
D-lish flowers include Cherry Blossom, Bitty Blooms, Forget Me Nots, Trellis Rose, Cosmos Daisy}

{More D-lish flowers - Roses, Cherry Blossoms; Cosmos Daisy;
Rainbow Heart resin from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs}

{And more D-lish flowers - Lilly; Rose, Cherry Blossom, Bitty Bloom;
Heavenly Heart embellishment from Charms Creations; pin from A little bit fANTsy}

I LOVED this challenge and putting together this layout...I love it when someone tells me I have to use flowers! ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by, and to everyone who takes the time to leave me feedback. X

2 comments:

Alz said...

I am seriously in love with this layout Sue! It is strikingly beautiful. Love, love, LOVE it! :)

Janice Nicholls said...

Just gorgeous...Love, love, love it!!