Saturday 25 February 2012

A Quick Share!

Firstly, thanks to everyone for their well wishes over the last several weeks whilst I have been unwell. Your lovely words are very much appreciated and I am thankful to you all for thinking of me. Mwah!

Anyway, back to scrappy business, I just wanted to quickly to share a layout I did for the Scrapbooking Top 50 Feb 'A Novel Approach' Cyber Crop. My challenge was a "Dictionary Challenge", where you had to choose a word from the dictionary to use as a title, and to also include the definition of that word somewhere on your LO.
Here is my sample...


I used Bo Bunny's 'Sweet Tooth' range for this LO, which I think suited this pic of Miss B "helping" me with the baking (AKA licking the bowl...LOL) perfectly.

A bit of Prima from my stash...

My word was "happy", and don't you just love those gorgeous glittered Thickers?...


I'll be back again later with another share (if the sun comes out long enough for me to get a decent pic!) In the meantime, thanks for popping by! XXX

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

She is such a cutie. Make sure you remind here that there are 2 months until our Birthday (not that I still count down to my Birthday.....even at this ripe old age....lol.)
Gorgeous work and fab mix of colors.

Anonymous said...

I love this page Sue, it looks fantastic!