Tuesday 15 November 2011

My 'Spring Carnival' CC Challenge!

The 'Spring Carnival' Cyber Crop is now underway at Scrapbooking Top 50, and NO it's not too late to join in! All four challenges have now been posted and you have until Sunday 27th November to complete them. This is our last crop for the year (because who has time to scrap in December right? LOL) and there are some fantastic prizes to be won, so why not give one (or all) of the challenges a go? You can find all the challenges listed HERE

My challenge for the crop was inspired by the centrepiece of the Spring Carnival - the horses! The challenge is to scrap a pic/s that include an animal and to also include something chipboard. The winner of my challenge will receive an awesome prize from Handmade Halo (and yes, I am only slightly biased!)

Here is my sample layout...



I used Pretty Little Studio 'Antique Store' pps and embellishments for this LO, which are available exclusively in Australia from Handmade Halo. I also used a fabric button (from the 'Country Cottage' set) and some bookprint butterflies, both from my own Lovelybug Bits n Bobs. The flower is Prima and the gorgeous woodgrain cardstock is from Coredinations (LOVE it!)


No comments: