Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Couple of Halo LOs!

I was lucky enough to receive a big box bursting with lots of goodies from Handmade Halo the other day and couldn't wait to get stuck into them! I received some of the new Pretty Little Studio paper collections, coordinating embellishments and (of course) some handmade goodies too. First up was the 'Scaredy Cat' collection, which is a Halloween themed one featuring lots of cool patterns and spooky pics. Despite all that, it can also be used for non-Halloween LO's which is what I did...


This Easter pic of Brielle was a perfect choice to use with the bingo card from the 'Seen a Ghost' coordinating embellishment set. I also used a Halo heart shaped pebble on the bingo card...


And here is one of my new favourite things, a 'Ropey Ropeable' flower (aren't they awesome?). The little flag you can see is one that I received from Rainbow Splendour...



Next up was the 'April Showers' collection, which is bursting with lots of bright colours & cute patterns. (Right up my alley!) As soon as I saw the papers, they just screamed 'whimsical' to me...


And look how cute the little Halo pebble (yes, I love these things!) looks perched in the felt tree from Rainbow Splendour...


If you haven't already popped over to Handmade Halo to check out all the goodies that are on offer, I highly suggest you do! There are new items being added all the time, and don't forget that postage is always FREE!!! Yep, you heard right - FREE POST FOREVER at Handmade Halo! (More money to spend on goodies!) :-)

3 comments:

Chloe said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute Sue!! Love how you've used the Rainbow Splendour goodies and those little pebbles are adorable!!

Unknown said...

Love both of these, but the rainbow would be my fave !!! So fabbo and bright.

Melinda Spinks said...

Totally love both layouts Sue, but the rainbow has to be my fave and that super cute felt tree. Love it!