Monday 9 May 2011

HBS May Sketch Challenge!

Next in my catch-up is the May sketch challenge from Handmade By Suzanne. Again, it has been designed by our resident sketch master, Michelle Fowler...



And here is my take on it (yes, I fiddled with it a bit! LOL)...



I used the same MME range of pps I used for the previous LO for this one; a Lovelybug Bits n Bobs fabric button; My Little Bit of Whimsy textured button; a very cute felt caterpillar I had in my stash; and some gorgeous Hambly Screen Prints 'Garden Party' transparency layered over the paper doilies. The doilies themselves were coloured using 'Polka Dot Pink' Chalkboard Glimmermist...how awesome is the colour?! I looooove the chalkboard mists! (If you haven't tried them yet, you MUST!)



Entries for this sketch challenge close midnight, 31st May and the lucky winner (randomly drawn) will receive a $30 store voucher PLUS free post! (You can buy sooooo much with that!) You can visit the gallery HERE to see what the other members of the DT have done with the sketch.

Have you visited the HBS store lately and seen whats new? There is HEAPS of new stock! Get in quick if you are a fan of The Girls Paperie - there is some new stock that has been loaded, but stocks are limited! There are also new products from Echo Park, Basic Grey, Maya Road, Crafters Workshop and a fab new range of MT masking tapes, to name just a few. Check them all out in the New Products section HERE (And keep your eyes open coz there is even more goodness coming this week!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

this is just so pretty Sue!!!