Monday 4 April 2011

HBS April Sketch Chall!

I'm back! And this time to share something actually scrappy! LOL This month's sketch challenge at Handmade By Suzanne has again been designed by our resident sketch MASTER *bows*, Michelle Fowler. Up for grabs again is a randomly drawn $30 store voucher, yes you heard right, $30! Plus it includes free post, so just imagine all the scrappy goodness you could spend that on! Entries close at the end of April, so plenty of time to have a go...


Don't forget to post your entry in the HBS gallery HERE and while you are there, check out the inspiring work from the other members of the DT and this month's guest DT the FAB Linda Eggleton.

Here's my take on Shell's sketch...


I used Jillibean Soup 'Blossom Soup' pps & die cuts for this LO, and that amazing splatter was made with 'Polka Dot Pink' Chalkboard Glimmermist. (If you haven't tried chalkboard gm before, I highly recommend you do, the colour is amazing - so vibrant! I was a chalkboard 'virgin' til this, but now I'm in love!) Also on this LO is a Kaisercraft crochet mini doiley and one of my own Lovelybug Bits n Bobs fabric buttons (these ones are yet to be released ...shhhhh!)


PS - My apologies in advance, I am likely to be back again later with MORE scrappy shares! ;-)

2 comments:

Chloe said...

SO so cute Sue!! Love the doilies and the GM looks fab!!! :-) Can't wait to see more of your creations so bring it on!! ;-)

Kim said...

oooo I loved this in the gallery Sue, so pretty, I adore that little ballerina button too so sweet!