Thursday 3 February 2011

Lovelybug Bits n Bobs sneak peek...

Just thought I would post a quick sneak peek at some new Lovelybug Bits n Bobs buttons.

a bit whimsical...

denim, stamping, misting, bling...

The new sets of Lovelybug Bits n Bobs buttons will go on sale tomorrow afternoon (Friday 4th February) via the Scrapbooking Top 50 Crafters Market, prior to release here on my blog the following day. If you have a chance though, be sure to stop by the market, there will be lots of gorgeous handmade goodies on offer!

4 comments:

Jasmine S said...

These look super cute. I want to see more....

Karen Shady said...

wow, these look so cute... might have to check em out :) thankyou so much for you comments on my weight loss.... and LOL about you having to join the challenge twice !!! I would have had to join it 10 times a few months ago OMG !!!!

amanda73 said...

too cute love the looksie of them

Billie said...

bring them on Sue, I'm impatiently waiting lol