Saturday 13 November 2010

My CC Challenge!

If you haven't stopped by to check out the Scrapbooking Top 50 November "Life As We Know It" CC yet, I suggest you do! All challenges have now been posted and entries are not due until Sunday 21st November, so HEAPS of time to get your entry in and be in the running for one of the FAB prizes on offer! My challenge is all about "A Day in the Life", and the criteria are to include at least 2 photos, inking and chipboard other than alphas.
Here is my LO...



All my LO materials were supplied by My2Angels. For this LO I used The Girls Paperie pps; Scrapware chipboard mini housesshipping tags; house charm; Sassafras Lass glitter alphas; stemmed star flowers; mulberry leaves; pink ric rac and organza ribbon.

1 comment:

Jasmine S said...

Sue just love this. Did you know they have a category in SM for domestic bliss. You should put this LO in. I think they close 10th of Dec. It is perfect. The colours and the pics are just fabbo.