Thursday 9 September 2010

Quick share!

A quick share of the LO I have done for Vicki's monthly challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50. The challenge is to create a minimalist style LO, use the same pic more than once, and include stamping and buttons. I am pretty happy with how this came out, I just love this pic of Brielle with the envelope on her head! LOL


I also forgot to post a pic of the card I created for last month's "We Dare You" challenge also at SBT50. The criteria selected by the members were no flowers / leaves (technically I failed on this one coz I used a tulip-shaped brad...LOL); at least 2 metallic items; novelty button and a mirror item. I decided to get a bit tricky and used mirror-shaped rub-ons...cheeky, I know! ;-) I love how this funky birthday card came out and I know someone with a birthday soon who will love it!

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Loving all your paint work at the moment. Fab. And this picture is so funny.