Sunday 29 August 2010

Out of the Hat August Challenge!

Talk about pressure scrapping! I just managed to complete and upload my LO in time for the August challenge at Out of the Hat. This month's criteria were use at least 2 arrows (my criteria), use handmade buttons (I used some gorgeous chippie bookprint ones made by my friend Vicki) and also to use glimmermist. You know how much  I LOVE grunge and paint, so my black glimmermist and red paint were the starting points for this LO of my DP & his best mate - love how it came out...


If you haven't already done so, make sure you visit Out of the Hat and vote for which LO you like best HERE (I would LOVE your vote please!) Voting is open until 31st August.

PS - Getting close to 50 followers now...might be time for a giveaway soon! ;-)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Sue this looks SOOOO cool, you are the master of paint effects I think...love red and black together too

Marelize said...

Love this layout Sue. You are so good at grunge. :)

Alison said...

Oh so cool Sue - you rock grunge! I love my black glimmermist too :)

Belinda said...

Love your paint and glimmermist Sue, looks awesome!

Jasmine S said...

This is veeery cool Sue. Love the red paint and the way you have painted it and your arrows. Great LO.