Saturday 7 August 2010

HBS August Sketch Challenge!

The August sketch challenge at Handmade by Suzanne features another gorgeous sketch from Natalie Elphinstone. I have AGAIN used the Bo Bunny 'Peacock Lane' pps I received in my DT kit and have almost nothing left of them...LOL...well, maybe enough for a card! ;-) Here's my take on the sketch...


I have also used some of the matching 'Peacock Lane' stickers on this LO (but sorry, these are currently sold out), Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock, BG 'Olivia' micro mono alphas, AC glittered Thickers and Green Tara mini flowers all from the store.


In addition to this LO, I have also managed to complete 2 others in the last 2 days...but you will have to wait for those, coz it's secret squirrel stuff! ;-) LOL

12 comments:

Anne P said...

LOVE it, it is soooo pretty.

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout!! I've got these papers too, and now you've made me want to scrap with them :)

Belinda said...

Gorgeous Lo SUe!! Love your little cluster there!

Kim said...

oooo I agree that cluster in thetop right looks fabulous!!!

Chloe said...

This is gorgeous Sue, love the paint!

Karen Shady said...

WOW, I LOVE this layout !!!! my favorite colour combo too...

Jasmine S said...

This is just gorgeous Sue. I love the pp and I love your painting. Fabbo.

Marelize said...

Beautiful work Sue! Love the flower cluster and the paint looks great! Lol can't wait to see your secret squirrel stuff.
Thanks for your always lovely comments on my blog.
(((hugs)))

Liz Weber said...

Looking good Sue, just adore all that paint work (you are very brave lol) and I just love your handmade flowers, very pretty! Hope you have a great week Sue!

Paula said...

Gorgeous work Sue...love the colour combo & the paint on the dot paper is fab!
Looking forward to seeing your secret squirrel stuff :) xx

Mrs Frizz said...

wow - totally gorgeous - love those colours together.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Sue! Love everything especially your flowers!! :}