Sunday 18 July 2010

Still "Feeling Groovy"!

I managed to find time during the week to get stuck into my DT kit from Handmade By Suzanne again. This month I have the "Feeling Groovy" range from Doodlebug, which has a really funky, hippy feel. Besides the papers, I also used the Cute Cuts and Fancy Frills stickers from the same range. For the LO I used AC "Tangerine" cs for the base, which I sponged and smeared with paint. (Suzanne has a huge range of American Crafts cardstock colours which are only 65c / sheet...CHEAP!) I also used a few other bits n pieces from my stash to add to the funky feel of the LO. (Still loving my twine...LOL) Here is my LO, pic is of Brielle having her first-ever ride...


I also managed a quick card with some of the left-overs...


If you haven't popped over to check out Suzanne's big sale yet, I suggest you do - almost 600 products have been marked down to clear!

3 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Super cute layout and card! I've got a bit of a thing for twine lately too, lol.

Jasmine S said...

Apart from the LO being groovy, I looove that pp with the peace symbols. Super cool.

Belinda said...

Love what you have done with those papers! SO bright and fun!!