Monday 5 July 2010

SBT50 July Monthly Challenge!

Ooops! I had forgotten to post my July Monthly Challenge for Scrapbooking Top 50 here! This month I have a style challenge for everyone - "Girly Grunge". I looooove to scrap grunge, but with only 1 DD, true grunge can be challenging. Therefore, I have evolved my own "girly grunge" style. In keeping with the girly theme, LO's must include a pic/s of a girl, a non-scrapping item and a song title somewhere...and of course, must be GRUNGEY!
Here is my take...

Most of the materials for this layout came from My2Angels. The pps are all from the Rose Moka 'Diva' range (one of my faves). I also used pink velvet ric rac; felt embossed hearts; black flower bling chain; Buzz & Bloom 'Diva' chippie alphas; Carolees Creations tiny black alphas and few assorted bits n bobs from my stash. Be sure to check out Tracy's store, her stuff ROCKS!

This month marks the first monthly challenge for our new DT member Anthea. Be sure to check out Ant's Colour Challenge or Vicki's Scraplift Challenge, they are both sure to get the mojo going! (And who knows...you might just win a fabulous prize!) :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the grunge feel and the girlie touches to it works brilliantly - damm supplier is out of the Rose Moka papers I want more cause its one of my favourite too!

Kim said...

way cool...I esecially love the tuelle....