Wednesday 26 May 2010

I am sooooo excited!!!

I have some exciting news to share with everyone - I am now a proud member of the Handmade by Suzanne Design Team!!! I am really excited to be part of Suzanne's team and will join existing DT members Marelize Frisby and Kathy Baker, and fellow "new recruits" Liz Weber, Kim Jeffress and Chloe Nielsen...what a fabulously talented bunch of ladies! I am not only excited to be part of this team because of who I will be working with, but am also happy to be representing this relatively fresh, new store. Having been a customer of Suzanne's, I already KNOW that the service and products she provides are exceptional and I am proud to put my name to her store.

11 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow congrats, i will have to check it out

Chloe said...

Congrats Sue!!! Well deserved ;-) Looking forward to working with you :-)

Jasmine S said...

Hi Sue, Just popped in to say Congrats. I thought you would get the gig (I also assumed you had applied). Well done and well deserved.

Marelize said...

Congratulations Sue! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to 'work' with you.
Lotsa hugs.
M

Kim said...

woohoo Sue, so cant wait to work with you...lovin your blog BTW!!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Congrats Sue!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sue. Sounds fantastic!

Julie said...

I read this super news this morning in the newsletter, CONGRATS!!! You are one busy, talented gal and I am so very happy for you x

Wendy said...

Congratulations Sue!!! WTG!! What a great bunch of girls you will be working with!! Looking forward to checking out your creations!! W x

Judith said...

Congratulations Sue.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Sue, sorry I didn't drop by earlier to say woohoo congrats and I am looking forward to working with you at HBS! I have loved having a look around your blog! Have a great weekend.