Thursday 15 April 2010

My Little Gilligan!

Here's another layout I recently completed, this is my March entry for the Whats Old Is New "Year in Review" challenge. I couldn't wait to scrap this photo and the little story that goes with it, because it was just such a funny moment. In case you can't read the journalling, it talks about how my DD discovered she could reach her chest of drawers from her cot and how one night she got this hat out, put it on, and fell asleep wearing it. (Which happened quite a few nights after this until I moved her cot!) Her dad immediately said she looked like "Gilligan", hence the name of the layout.

4 comments:

Paula said...

That story is too cute...funny what they get up to! Gorgeous layout, perfect title...especially with the strips too!

Julie said...

Love, love, love it!!!

So fantastic that you scrapped that moment! x

Anthea said...

So cute....love love love the LO and the story behind it!

Anthea said...

BTW - you do realise that if you you could use this for my monthly challenge don't you?????