Friday 19 March 2010

Cyber Crop Layouts!

This week I have spent most of my scrapping time (which has been limited due to a sick DD) working on the challenges for the Scrapbooking Top 50 "4 Seasons in 6 Days" Cyber Crop. This first LO was for Vicki's "Got a Chill?" challenge. For this challenge we had to use the colour palette provided, a "wintery" picture, spots & stripes and a snowflake. (I actually scrapped this one in 8.5 x 11" as I enjoyed my recent foray into this size so much.)


The next one I completed was for the "Extreme Spring" Challenge which was set by our guest DT member, Chantal. This challenge had a pretty "extreme" set of criteria - besides using the colour palette provided, we also had to have a spring theme to our LO, include a flower embellishment, at least 3 pics, use embroidery thread (but not for stitching), use at least 3 eyelets and 3 buttons, include stamping, bling and as an extra criteria, include a bug embellishment! Here is what I came up with...


The last one I completed was for the "Seasons with Reasons" challenge, where everyone selected 4 images that were secretly representative of different criteria. One of the members selected mine for me (as I was the one who set the criteria) and I ended up with use black, white and only one other colour, use paint or ink on the background, insect embellishment and a non-scrap item. I was pretty happy with the ones I got, as they seemed to fit well with my current style. Here's my LO, (the non-scrap item is the large velvet leaf I had floating around in my craft box - who knows where it came from!)...

2 comments:

Marelize said...

Beautiful layouts Sue! I love all 3! You are developing your very own unique "Sue-style" and I love it!! Take care. xxx

Anthea said...

Can't believe how much Brielle has grown from your first LO...she is just too cute. Love your LOs. xox