Wednesday 3 February 2010

Another Scrappy Share!

Here is another scrappy share of some of my recent work. The first layout is one that I just completed today for Kathie's Monthly Challenge at SBT50. Kathie's challenge this month is to use an altered photo, distressing and flowers - an interesting combo! In addition to this challenge, SBT50 are also posting weekly "Make Your Mojo Flow" challenges just for inspiration. This week's challenge is to get stuck into our stash of scraps and create a layout from them. I decided to combine the two challenges and am pleased to say that I created this layout ENTIRELY from scraps! (Even the cardstock wasn't a whole piece!) Not only that, but I dug out some old or rarely used items and used them too! I am pretty happy with the result...

I even included a hidden journalling tag on this layout (something else that was different for me). Here is a close-up...

The next layout was one I completed for the Scrap of Your Life Cyber Crop. This one was a sketch challenge and I also used some of my old stash and some scraps...
The last one I have to share is a layout I completed for Amanda's "About Me" challenge at Aussie Girls Gone Scrappin'. I thought the criteria sounded challenging - a pic of me, a movie title as the title, handwritten journalling, bling and a non-scrap item. I dug through my photos and found an old one of Shannon & I from my uni graduation. Here's my take on it...

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow - you've been really busy! I love your layouts - "The Graduate" has the cutest diploma paper embellishment! :)

Julie said...

My, you have been busy!
Love them all!!! That is a great criteria, a movie title ;)

Anthea said...

Great LOS Sue. Love them all. I love the graduate one.....very inspriing.

Marelize said...

OMG, your layouts are stunning Sue! I love "Daddy Dress Up" because I like bright colours and you rock the grunge on the "1st Tatt" layout! :)