Saturday 16 January 2010

Another LO Share!

A quick share of a layout I completed for this month's challenge at Out of the Hat. This month the criteria are to use circles somewhere, use striped paper and a one word title. I scrapped a gorgeous picture I took of Brielle on the swing at the local park a few months ago. To reflect the fun of the photo, I chose to use lots of bright colours and the BG "Lime Rickey" pps were perfect! I wanted to keep the LO relatively simple, so just added a Bella journal tag & butterfly, Thickers and a few rhinestones & brads and of course a bit of doodling!
Here is the result...

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Ooh just gorgeous! Love the bright fun pp's :-)

Marelize said...

Love it Sue! Bright and happy and a beautiful photo of Brielle! :)

BruganCampbell said...

Love the green!

Anthea said...

I just love this Sue. Those lime rickey papers are just gorgeous..I managed to pick up a couple the other day. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Relatively simple (so you said) but so effective love the butterfly and how you have done your title like a swing movement:)
Thank you sooooooooooo much for your beautiful comments you just left me on my OTP calendar post - REALLY REALLY made me feel so much better after a yukky day and a horrible start to the year with the mojo going AWOL
MWAH
Tracy :):):)