Saturday 7 November 2009

"What's Ur Style?" Cyber Crop!

The Scrapbooking Top 50 "What's Ur Style?" Cyber Crop is now underway, and there are already lots of challenges posted to inspire everyone to get scrapping! It all kicked off on Thursday night with party night (including live chat, bingo and challenges). For the opening night challenges we each had to make a gift bag and a gift card holder. Here is my gift bag (which I love so much I wish I could use it as a handbag!)...


I have already scrapped a couple of the official challenges too. The first was for the "Not Too Shabby" challenge, which, as its name suggests, is a shabby chic style LO. This was the challenge that I prepared an example LO for (so I did it prior), and although it was my first ever attempt at this style, I am pretty happy with it. Here is my LO, "Precious"...

The next LO I completed was for the "Feeling Distressed?" challenge - which is a grunge LO. I really enjoyed getting down and dirty for this challenge and ended up making a big mess of both my desk and myself last night. The end result was this LO that I am really pleased with, "Ratbag"...

So be sure to stop by the forum and register HERE to join in the fun if you haven't already, the challenges aren't due until the 25th so you have heaps of time!!! (And there are daily prizes to be won too!) Hope to see you "on the boards" soon! XXX

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Heya, great LOs for the CC, wonderful work as always, see you in the forum this week.

Hoping to get some creativity happening myself this next few weeks!

Anonymous said...

They are great los. Keep up the fantastic work!