Friday 31 July 2009

Last chance & I'm a Winner!

OK, today is your last chance to leave a comment on my RAK giveway post below supporting Scrapability Sketches, as I will be announcing a winner tomorrow!
In other news, I have found out that I won the scraplift challenge for the Christmas in July CC at SBT50. For winning this challenge, I will be receiving a prize pack courtesy of Scraphappy Kat...thanks Kathie! (I also found out today that I won a RAK of some ribbons from there so am twice as excited now!)
Here are the last 2 challenges that I completed but hadn't posted here for the SBT50 July CC...

"The Night Before Christmas" - LO created for "This n That" Challenge. For this challenge we each had our own criteria. Mine was use a mask, doodling, ink or paint the edges and use a quote from a movie or song (I used a little creative license and used a line from the poem "The Night Before Christmas".)

This is the card box that I created for the OTP Challenge. We had to create a card box using Christmas colours. Mine weren't traditional colours, but I did use Kaiser's "Wish Upon" Christmas range to do it. (At least I have somewhere to keep all my cards now!)

I've also been up to some secret scrapping for Scrapability Sketches...I'll share that soon!

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Hello sunshine!! Glad you are excited about winning!! Hope somebody nice wins your rak!!
Chat soon beautiful
Kathie
xoxo

Anthea said...

Hey there Sue,

Really just popping in to see what has been going on. Love the LO of Brielle on Christmas Eve. She is just soooo cute in that hat....I think I have seen it on a LO before......?

Looks like you are having fun with the scrapability site....maybe I might even get a LO done this/next month, now that the study is over. Have joined up so I can keep an eye out for the next challenge.

Take care.....

suzARTe said...

great to see what you have been upto. The LO is just gorgeous, no wonder you won.Your other latest work is beautiful as well