Wednesday 15 July 2009

The Christmas Spirit!

Everyone is definitely in the Christmas spirit over at Scrapbooking Top 50 at the moment, with the "Christmas In July" Cyber Crop well and truly underway. I did manage some scrapping last night, but can't share any of it just yet. One was for a Secret Santa I am taking part in and the other is for a Christmas card swap I am also taking part in. So if you are looking for some fun scrapping challenges with fab prizes, you'll just have to get on over for a look at SBT50's Christmas In July CC. As part of the celebrations, there's also a blog hop happening, and for all you hoppers, make sure you check out the pages of memories belonging to one of our other resident forum moderators!

6 comments:

Vicki :) said...

Can't wait to see your card fronts Sue!! Keep up the great work!! :)

RobynLouise said...

Like your stitching on the blind card :).

linda said...

Love your cards
Linda

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

I am enjoying visiting your blog, thanks for the inspiration.

Sharon

suzARTe said...

I'm late with the blog hop, but glad I've finished it. Nicely done with the clue ;-)