Monday 15 June 2009

1, 2, 3 Challenge entry & a cool photo!

Just a quick share from me tonight. I completed a LO for the 1,2,3 Challenge Blog today. The criteria was to use fabric, handstitching and buttons. I must admit, I was really intimidated to submit it after I saw the standard of work there, but am happy with how it came out.

"Easter 2009" - picture of Brielle wearing her bunny ears on her first Easter.

I also have to share this photo I took this afternoon out the front of our place as a storm rolled in. (You can see the top of Mount Coolum in the background.) Sometimes nature is stunning in her fury...

2 comments:

Charmane said...

Such a gorgeous Layout Sue! Well Done in joining the 123 Challenge!!!! Hope you will continue!!! Hope you had a great night too!!!

LOVE that thunder cloud rolling in too! what a great shot!

Love Charmane

Anthea said...

What a cool photo and a great LO. Wish I could join you in some of those crops....see you soon.